Postnet and crèche

How is this possible? Postnet and crèche both come up in one day... Since when did America have a postnet? And the word crèche was defined on my dictionary screensaver. Hmm.

I sure do miss being in Africa. Today, my darling friends flew out to be reunited with the nation that wrecked my heart. I am so so excited for what God has in store over this next year for these interns. I may in fact vicariously live my life through them :) And I was also lovingly reminded that the reason I'm here is because of my obedience to God. He has called me home for this season so He must have something planned, even if I currently remain clueless. Thank you God for fulfilling your promises to never leave nor forsake me. Thank you for having plans for my life. Thank you for placing people in my life who care about me and love me. Thank you for leading and guiding my steps, for I live to tell your story! Thank you Jesus.

Popular Posts