Return from afar

My oh my, time sure does fly! I can hardly believe that I am back in the States for the holiday...right now! These past 10 months in South Africa seemed to whiz by in a jiffy. But nevertheless, it's good to be home. Cold weather, holiday sights and sounds, packed malls. It seems as if I've stepped into a whole different world.

I'm definitely looking forward to the journey ahead. Come January, I'll be heading back to South Africa for another year. I will help lead a program of young adults as they commit their lives to a year of ministry with Impact Africa. My role will be providing direct one-on-one mentorship to the students of this program as we make an impact in Africa. Together, we will be teaching people, changing a nation, and reaching a continent!

For the next few weeks, I'll be traveling quite a bit, rallying support and preparing to head back to capture my heart again in South Africa! Here is a relative schedule of what things will look like:
December 19th-29th - New Jersey!
December 30th - January 2nd - Austin, TX
January 3rd - January 7th - Tulsa, OK
January 8th - Dallas, TX
January 9th - 11th - Lindale, TX
January 11th - Dallas, TX
January 12th - Austin, TX
January 13th - Corpus Christi, TX
January 14th - 15th - Houston, TX
January 16th - Orlando, FL
January 17th - 19th - Jacksonville, FL
January 20th - Tampa, FL
January 21st - TBD
January 22nd - Chicago, IL
January 23rd - January 25th - Michigan
January 26th - DEPARTURE to South AFRICA!!!!

Please, PLEASE contact me if you would like to catch up at some point throughout my time here. I would love to see as many family and friends as possible. Email me katieacavanaugh@yahoo.com! Can't wait to hear from you :)

Popular Posts