Team Challenge


Check out this awesome challenge & help me reach my goal!!!!!

Hi Katie,
As a team player, I would like to extend a challenge to you and your other team members, friends, family, church family, etc.  I will donate the following when you have others donate the amounts below.  This challenge is good for NEW donations ONLY, not those already commited or paid and will be good until April 30, 2012.  Good Luck Katie!

On May 4th, I will donate a $100 to your cause in South Africa, if you get 40 other people to donate $10.00 each.

OR

I will donate $250 if you have 35 other donations of $25 each

OR

I will donate $500 if you have 30 people donate $50 each

OR

 $1,000 if you get 25 people donate $100 or more each.

So to Everyone you know... Help Katie help others.. 
by supporting her efforts

using id#2504854
*all donations are tax deductible*

Support the challenge.


  One of your team members 
-Anonymous

Popular Posts